We provide in-room fresh baked goodies that you may enjoy at your leisure. Coffee and tea are also provided. If you are craving a hardy full breakfast, we offer a variety of delectable breakfast entrees that can be served in your room or on the bluff (weather permitting) for an additional charge. We just ask that you and your guest order the same breakfast.
· Mini German pancakes with caramel apple syrup served with maple bacon and fresh fruit
· Eggs Benedict with a thick slice of ham, homemade biscuits, and béarnaise served with home fried potatoes and fresh fruit (for two or more guests)
- Whole Wheat Waffles with caramelized apples and pecans, and apple butter served with sausage and fresh fruit
· Spinach, sausage, cheese and tomato frittata served with home fried potatoes, and mango smoothie (blueberry upon request)
· Breakfast Sandwich with tomato onion jam served on thick rustic bread with county style ham, cheddar cheese, avocado, fried egg and Siracha mayo. Served with tator tots and a mango smoothie (blueberry upon request)
· Sweet and Crunchy Apple-Cinnamon Botstock (The Ultimate Almond French Toast) complete with a schmear of apple butter and traditional frangipane cream served with sausage and fresh fruit
· The Bluff Omelet with cheese baked to perfection, served with tater tots or country potatoes. Your fillings include: spinach, avocado, sweet red/orange peppers, tomatoes, red onions, sausage, ham, bacon. Served with a blueberry or mango smoothie (blueberry upon request)
Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 10:00am.
Please provide a day’s notice and let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Breakfast: $16.50 per person
Cinnamon caramel apples with mini German pancakes
Copyright © 2018 The Bluff on Whidbey - All Rights Reserved.
Whidbey Island - 4808 Jones Road, Oak Harbor, Wa